Like many teachers at Olathe South, we use Remind to send out text messages related to our classes. To join the Remind messaging for any of our classes/groups, text the class codes below (including the @ sign) to 81010:
- @osfb = OS Falcon Bands (intended for messages involving the entire band program)
- @osfr = OS Falcon Regiment (marching band)
- @oscband = OS Concert Band (freshman band class)
- @osfs = OS Falcon Spirit Pep Band (volunteer group)
- @osdlfe = Marching Band Drumline and Front Ensemble
- @osbandof = Band Officers (student leaders)
- @osjband = 1st semester Jazz Band class
- @osjazzens = 2nd semester select Jazz Ensemble
- @oswindens = Wind Ensemble band class
- @ossymband = Symphonic Band class
- @osbparents = OS Band Parents (in case we need to contact parents and not students)
We use a web-based music administration program to handle many aspects of our communication within the OSHS Band. To access forms, files, music, calendar and student info please follow these steps:
- Click on the Charms logo below to open a new window with the Charms login screen
- Enter "oshsband" in the School Code field
- You will then be in the Public Area. This area has the public calendar, a link to e-mail the directors, a link to our web site and access to some files.
- To access all files and forms limited to band parents and students enter the password you created in the Student Area Password field. If you have forgotten your password, send an email to one of the directors and it can be temporarily reset to your school district issued ID#.
- Most of the forms will then be found under the "Files & Handouts" tab in the Home section.
- You can update student and/or parent contact information by clicking on the "Update Info" icon in the third row of icons. If you make changes, please make sure you click on the "Update" button or the changes will not be saved.